Colosseum Athletics is 100% dedicated to promoting fair labor wherever our products are made.
At Colosseum Athletics we realize that our sourcing decisions have a social impact in factories around the globe. Along with meeting our customer’s expectations, we are also active in improving working conditions for hundreds of workers wherever Colosseum products are made. We feel responsible for the well-being of workers finishing our products and are committed to improving their quality of life.
As a member of the Fair Labor Association, we have adopted the Workplace Code of Conduct which is visibly posted in all factories where Colosseum products are made.
Code of Conduct
- There shall be no forced labor.
- There shall be no child labor.
- No worker shall be subject to any form of harassment or abuse.
- No worker shall be subject to discrimination of any kind.
- Employers must provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- Employers must respect worker’s rights to freedom of association and collective bargaining.
- Employers must pay workers wages and benefits in accordance with the law.
- Workers must not be required to work excessive hours.
- Workers shall be properly compensated for overtime hours.
Colosseum factories are subject to announced and un-announced monitoring to ensure working standards continue to meet code standards. When inspectors find violations, we work with factory owners and their employees to develop sustainable solutions that promote continued compliance with code. Solutions must be sustainable and monitors make follow-up visits to verify that factory reforms remain in place. The Fair Labor Association staff reviews our company’s performance each year and annual reports are published for public review.
Please feel free to contact our Corporate Social Responsibility Officer with any questions or concerns:
- Joe Geismar